What you can expect:
Counselling, organisation, representation or negotiation – we will be pleased to make your legal challenges our tasks.
No matter if you wish to enforce your claims or defend third party claims, either as a private individual or as an entrepreneur, we will comprehensively support you in court based on many years of experience.
When it comes to extrajudicial counselling, we develop along with our clients models and structures designed to achieve their ideas and visions. We support you in both design counselling and negotiations.
Disputes need not necessarily be resolved in court. We favour alternative conflict resolutions by way of mediation which often reveals totally new paths and solutions designed to save both time and money.
Our services relating to labour law comprise, in particular, the following issues:
• Preparation and audit examinations of employment contracts and service contracts
• Competent representation in termination procedures before the labour court
• Assessment of bad-conduct discharge, dismissal on personal grounds, forced redundancies and/or written warnings
• Calculation of notice periods (e.g. contractual notice periods) and holiday entitlements
• Preparation of cancellation agreements and winding-up agreements
• Negotiation of severance payments
• Support in the event of outsourcing and reduction of staff; transfer of undertakings in accordance with sec. 613a BGB (German Civil Code)
• Creation and verification of certificates
• Representation in resolution procedures under labour law in the event of a dispute between employer and workers‘ council
• Preparation of arbitration committee proceedings
• Reconciliation of interests and severance scheme in the event of forced redundancies
Commercial law and corporate law
Our services regarding commercial law and corporate law comprise, in particular, the following issues:
• Establishing societies, in particular drafting of partnership agreements (start-up consultancy)
• Consultancy regarding and preparation of contracts with corporate bodies (e.g. employment contracts with managing directors)
• Changes in the organisational structure, in particular changes in the ownership structure
• Management and preparation of company meetings
• Company acquisitions and company sales (e.g. by way of asset deals or share deals)
• Consultancy and mediation in shareholder disputes and other conflict situations in company law
• Challenging of decisions made by general meetings
• Arrangements concerning company succession
• Drafting of distribution contracts, e.g. commercial agent contracts
• Terms and conditions
• Mediation in commercial and corporate law to achieve an amicable resolution in event of conflict situations